If you have more than one Agency number or more than one Site Code in CASAS TOPS Enterprise, you can adjust the defaults and change the Site or Agency code before you export the data. On the TOPS Export page, you will see the defaults (these are set in Configure | Preferences | Custom Use). Simply overwrite these records and enter the correct agency / site code. Then run your export files.
Articles in this section
- CDE SSN and ITIN Approval Statement
- Import CASAS Test Scores to ASAP
- ASAP V3 Student ID Number and CASAS TOPS
- Reg Form fields required for TOPS
- How to pre-slug TOPS test forms
- Two or more Agency numbers or Site Codes in TOPS Enterprise
- Add TOPS goals to a student enrollment record
- View CASAS TOPSpro Test Scores - by student or for entire class
- Class Numbering: Restrictions if integrating with CASAS TOPS Enterprise (TE)
- How do I tell if an Update Record is done for a student?