Whether you are processing a walk-in cash/check registration, are processing a credit card through a payment system that is not linked to your ASAP account, or have received a check in the mail, in these circumstances, you will need to be able to process an offline payment. Accomplish this by doing the following:
- Navigate to whichever invoice you would like to make an offline payment on.
- Select the "Accept Payment" button to bring up the different options of payment for your system.
- Select which offline payment you want to record. If you have any custom payment types, they'll display under here as well.
- A pop up box with the amount selected will display.
- Type in the $ amount.
- Below that is a space for notes and that is where you can log what it was for.
- Click on Save Changes for the payment to update on the invoice.