To Email your Rolled Students about their new enrollment, follow these steps:
Edit the email template in the Private Lesson Enrollment template inside the Templates tab in the Communication Center in Tools. All content between # and # are dynamic fields and will be completed with the student's instrument, lesson schedule etc.
When you have completed the edits (and hopefully sent a test to ensure your edits are correct), you can follow these steps to send to all rolled students.
- Under the Private Lessons menu, select Enrollments.
- In the top ellipses select Email Rolled Students.
- Confirm that you want to send the emails.
- The email includes information about the rolled lesson and three options.
- Pay – allows the customer to pay the amount due for the new enrollment
- Make a change request – this will take them to the change request page to review enrollment details and make request to change if needed.
- Cancel Lesson – They can cancel the enrollment here. This removes all traces of the canceled lesson from the system. If you do not wish to allow them to do that, we recommend removing this option or making it an email address so your students can email their cancellation request.