NOTE: This article walks you though the process in the latest version of ASAP. For instructions in classic ASAP, see Set up a fundraising campaign.
Use ASAP's Fundraising module to create fundraising campaigns, and increase donation opportunities by enabling your students to make a donation as they check out.
Prerequisite: If you plan to send a thank you email out to customers, start by creating an email template in our Communication Center.
- On the Navigation menu, click Fundraising.
- On the page menu, click to create a new campaign.
- Name your campaign.
- (Optional) select the GL Account associated with the fundraiser.
- Select a Start date and an End date.
- (Optional, see Prerequisite) Select the Email Template Name that you created.
- For Description, provide a description of your fundraising/donations efforts.
- For Fundraising goal, enter a dollar amount that you hope to reach through the campaign.
- (Optional) If you want this campaign available on your public site, select Show online.
- (Optional) For QuickDonate Amount List, type a suggested dollar amount and hit enter, continue doing this until you have all the amount options you want. These amounts are displayed in a selection list and customers can select one of these options or select Other and enter any amount they'd like.
- (Optional) If you want to offer the option of giving a monthly donation, select Recurring Donation.
- (Optional) If you want this campaign to be the default, select Make Default Campaign. This option ensures the campaign is the one customers are donating towards when they donate from the payment page and/or the shopping cart page.
- (Optional) If you want the donation option to display as the customer is on the payment page, select Show on Payment Page.
- (Optional) If you want the donation option to display as the customer is in their shopping cart, select Show on ShopCart Page.
- (Optional) The Custom Donation Message displays under the donation option in the customer's shopping cart, provided you selected Show on ShopCart page.
- (Optional) Is archived defaults to No. You can change that to Yes when the campaign is over.
- When finished, click .
When you add the campaign to the Payment and Shopcart pages (Step 11 and 12), your students have the opportunity to make an effortless donation as they check out.