Classes must be set to allow discounts. Go to Find | Classes, search for the class that discounts aren’t working for and edit the class. Scroll down to Class Fees. If the Discount is set to False, delete that fee line item and create a new one. Enter the fee type, fee amount, select the G|L code (if applicable), tick the Discountable checkbox and click Add Fee. The Discount should now be set to True. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click save.
Articles in this section
- Discounts: adding additional items to invoices and how discounts are calculated
- Why my discounts are not working
- If a customer forgets to apply a discount, how do I apply it after they've paid?
- I created a discount, but it isn't working for one specific class. What should I do?
- Discounting a Payment Plan Fee
- Discount allocations
- Why aren't my discounts working anymore?
- I can't find a discount that I created in Configure | Discounts. Where is it?