When you're ready to set up a new term (aka time period) save time and hassle using the Roll Classes tool to copy your classes in bulk.
- On the Navigation menu, select the Classes page
- Use the filter icon to isolate the classes you want to roll over
Select the ellipses on the top and select Roll classes.
- In the Roll window, click Select a new Time Period for the new classes.
Select the classes to Roll and other options.
- Use the Select All option in bottom left to select All Classes or check/uncheck classes individually
- Select Copy Fees from Courses (unless you know that your Classes have different fee rates)
- Select Copy Selected Classes.
Powerpoint Slide Presentation