The Bank Settlement report details out the net deposits for credit/debit card and e-check payments that are processed by our merchant services provider, ConnexPoint. Use this report to reconcile with your bank statement.
- Payment Date - date when the payment is completed.
Settle Date - two business days after the payment date. Each payment is grouped with other payments completed on the same date, into a settlement batch. This date is when the settlements are finalized in ConnexPoint, then sent off to your bank.
Note: The settle date will never be on a Saturday or Sunday. You can have multiple batches with the same settle date.
- Estimated Fund Date - normally one day after the Settlement date, but certain banks will hold an extra day. This is the approximate date when the money posts in your bank account. NOTE: If the estimated fund date is a holiday, the funds will show in your bank account the following business day.
Jane Doe completes a payment on Thursday, December 7th.
The Settle Date would be Monday, December 11th.
The Estimated Fund Date would be Tuesday, December 12th.
John Doe completes a payment on Wednesday, December 13th.
The Settle Date would be Friday, December 15th.
The Estimated Fund Date would be Saturday, December 16th.
Report field descriptions
|The date when a batch of payments are finalized and and sent to your bank account.
IMPORTANT: Settle Date is different than Payment Date. Several payments can be included in a settlement.
|The bank account the net total funds are deposited into. If you have multiple accounts, click the filter and select the applicable account.
Item total before any fees are calculated.
|Merchant Owned Fees
|The fees you are collecting from payors at checkout to offset processing fees. You control the flat fee and/or percentage-based fee that is passed on to payors and can apply to just those paying by Credit Card/ACH, etc.. This amount is calculated on the Invoice Sub Total.
A total of what the payers were charged on their transactions, before Debited Processing Fees are deducted.
Sub Total + Merchant Owned Fees = Gross Total.
|Debited Processing Fees
The fees charged by ConnexPoint/Vanco for processing online transactions.
The total amount deposited into your bank account. Use this number to match each deposit in your account.
Gross Total - Debited Processing Fees.
|Estimated Fund Date
The approximate date the money posts to your bank account.
NOTE: If the estimated fund date is a weekend or holiday, the funds will show in your bank account the following business day.
|Date (aka Payment Date)
The date a payment transaction was completed. Found under Activities tab.
The type of transaction, for example, payment or refund. Found under the Activities tab.
Each payment has a unique ConnexPoint reference id. Found under the Activities tab.
|The ASAP invoice number for the payment transaction. Found under the Activities tab.
|The name on the payor's card or checking account. Found under the Activities tab.
|The type of payment method used by the payor. For example, Visa, Amex, MC, eCheck. Found under the Activities tab.
|The last 4 numbers on the card or checking account. For security reasons, we never display the full card/account number. Found under the Activities tab.
|Your product code for the item (Class Code, etc). Found under the Products tab.
|Referred to as GL Code in ASAP. These codes allow you to track incoming revenue and route money to different deposit accounts.
View deposit details
You can see deposit details by expanding each Settle Date. Just click the arrow next to the specific Settle Date.
There are three tabs in the details view: Activities, Products, Account Codes.
Activities: Displays each transaction for that settle date. Here you find the payment date, name and last 4 numbers on the card or checking account, account type, payment reference (a ConnexPoint code), and the invoice number for each transaction.
Products: Displays deposit amounts separated by your product code. Note that if an item does not have a product code, it won't be included in this view.
Account Codes: Displays deposit amounts separated by your account code (GL Code).
You can export this report to Microsoft Excel, to a CSV file, or to a PDF. The options are available at the top of the report.
- Export to Excel: The information is exported to Microsoft Excel. In this file, the first tab provides the settlement summary and the subsequent tabs provide transaction details by bank account.
- Export Details to CSV: The information is exported as a comma-separated values file. This looks like a typical spreadsheet file but can be used with most any spreadsheet program.
- Export to PDF: The information is exported into and Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
- Export Account Code Detail to Excel: The information is exported to Microsoft Excel. In this file, the first tab (Summary) is a summary showing total amounts by account code for the date range you selected. The second tab (Detailed) provides the details, showing account code totals by settle date. The third tab (Product) displays a detailed breakdown of every individual item sold within the date range you selected.