Use the J18/19 Year End Attendance Report to view total enrollments and hours of attendance for your adult education programs. The reported is divided into three parts: Summary, Focus Areas and Non-State Apportionment.
To run the report:
- Go to View Reports/Master Reports/Custom Queries --> J18/19
- Enter a Date Range such as 7/1/2018 to 6/30/2019
- Time Period (Optional, can be left blank)
- Choose a Report View
- Click Filter to preview the report
- Click Export to Excel to download a copy of the report
FOCUS AREA VIEW
- CalWORKS, Concurrent, Apprenticeship: Students assigned to any one of these customer groups + earned attendance hours.
- Independent Study, Innovative/Distance Learning: Attendance hours are recorded under Take Hourly Attendance and flagged as either Independent Study.
- Certificated CTE Programs: Students enrolled in a class/course assigned to a CTE J18/19 course group.
- Issued High School Diploma: Student is marked with a Diploma Date and/or Graduation Date under Student Detail page/Credits tab within the date range chosen.
- Issued HSE Certificate: Student Reg Form has an HSE Date Earned and HSE Test Passed within the date range chosen.
- Entered into Employment: Student's Update record Got a Job is checked.
- Entered into Post Secondary / Training: Student's Update record Enrolled in Training Program is checked.
NON-STATE APPORTIONMENT VIEW
- Number of family members of adult students in K-12: Student has the Number Of Kids In K12 field on Reg Form (under Demographic Info) as 1 or more.