Time Periods are chunks of time that you schedule your classes in and run reports based on. Some organizations use broad Time Periods like Fiscal Year or Calendar Year. Others use more specific Time Periods like Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall or Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4. The benefit of having multiple quarters is that they can be broken out for some reports and it makes rolling classes from one Time Period to another, easier. It also allows you to make specific Time Periods available for public / online registration rather than putting everything up for online registration at one time.
Articles in this section
- How to Archive a Time Period and how to view an Archived Time Period in ASAP 4
- Supported Browsers
- What's the best way to get a notification when someone registers for a class?
- Where do staff bios appear?
- How do I change my password?
- Is there an image size limit?
- What are Time Periods?
- How can I see a Time Period that has been archived?
- Create multiple registration forms
- How do I make a staff member who is an admin/registrar/other non-teacher access level show up as an available option when scheduling classes?