Here are some helpful tips for troubleshooting login information in ASAP 4.
- There is a 15 minute lag between when a password reset request is sent and will be changed in the system, if the password reset is not working try again in 15 minutes.
- Make sure the student is using the forgot password link on the public registration site. Remind students to check the Spam and junkmail folder.
- If neither of these are effective. Navigate to the student account page, select the top ellipses.
- Select Login Info.
- Make sure the email address is accurate.
- If it is accurate than you can temporarily change the users email to yours so you can ensure that the email is coming through.
- You can also edit the password in Login Info as a last resort and select Save.