Note: using Bulk Edit will NOT update the student's invoice or reflect the change on reports. Also, age requirements will not be validated when this feature is used so it is the user's responsibility to verify separately. Use these directions to ensure the invoices are updated:
To Bulk Edit student enrollments in a class, follow these steps:
- Select Classes from the side menu.
- Select the class you want to mass edit enrollments for.
- In the class page, select Enrollments under the Roster tab.
- Select the checkbox next to all the students you want to edit the enrollment status of.
- Select the top Ellipses in the enrollments tab.
- Select Bulk Edit Status.
- In the Enrollment Status Edit popup, you can select the status you want to change the enrollments, the enrollment date and the enrollment time.
- Once finished editing, select Update to finalize.