Show an unduplicated count of total students served, broken down by AEBG Instructional Program Area, where a student must have at least one hour attendance in at least one class to be counted in a particular AEBG Program Area. Break down results by descriptive measures according to Ethnicity, Age, Gender and select statuses.
- Courses must be assigned to at least one AEBG Course Group
- Student must have an enrollment in at least one class which is assigned to a particular AEBG Course Group. One hour of attendance required in at least one class to be counted in that AEBG Program.
- Student count is unduplicated by AEBG Program Area, by Descriptive Measure, meaning no matter how many classes a student has taken or enrolled in within that AEBG Program, that student is counted once and only once, within the AEBG Program, within that Descriptive Measure.
- Ethnicity Rules Apply
- Filipino will be included in Asian category (per AEBG office)
- Mixed Heritage will be in the "Two or more Races" category
- Missing birthdate will be included in 22 - 34 category.
- Persons with Disabilities = Disabled Customer Group
- ELLs = English Language Learner or ELL
- AEBG is asking for a breakdown of ABE and ASE. If you only assigned courses to the AEBG course group = AEBG | Elementary & Secondary Basic Skills, all results will appear in the combined column and nothing will appear in the ABE or ASE column. You are not required to go back and re-assign each course to the individual ABE or ASE course group.