Total Adults Served - Descriptive Measures - Barriers to Employment
For each category, an unduplicated count of students with this "barrier". No attendance required.
- Student must have an enrollment in at least one class which is assigned to an AEBG Course Group. No attendance required.
- For each measure, the student count is unduplicated, meaning no matter how many classes they have taken or enrolled in, across one or many AEBG Programs, that student is counted once and only once in each measure.
- If a student is two or more statuses | barriers, that student will be counted in each and every one, but only once per status (e.g. if Student is Low-Income and Economically Disadvantaged, that student will only be counted once in that status.)
- Student Status: summary of which Customer Groups are counted within each category
- Persons with Disabilities - will only look for Disabled. If you use all sorts of different variations to track what type of disability, you must also assign the student to "Disabled".
- English Language Learners
- Will look for Customer Group = English Language Learners and Customer Group = ELL
- Homeless Individuals - looks for Homeless and Homeless Program
- Low-Income Individuals
- Counts: Low-Income, Low Income, Economically Disadvantaged, General Assistance
- Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers - looks for Migrant & Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker
- Adults in foster care... - looks for Foster Care Youth
- The other statuses are self-explanatory and we look for that Customer Group, which exists in ASAP by default.
If you are not collecting this information from students, review your registration forms and start collecting it immediately.