This article will show you how to create a new Private Lesson Enrollment. This process is for creating a brand new enrollment for a student rather than adding lesson instances to an existing enrollment. You can access the private lesson enroll page either by going to Private Lessons>Lesson Inquiries and clicking the Enroll link or by going to Private Lessons>Enroll Student then searching for the student’s name.
Once you get to the Enroll page (app.asapconnected.com/PLEnroll.aspx), follow these steps to enroll a student in a new private lesson:
- Select a time period from the time period dropdown menu
- Select a subject for the lessons
- Select a lesson course
- Select an instructor
- Select a fee tier for the lessons
- Select a Location and Room for the lessons
The next section will be the Schedule Info section where you can either opt to make the schedule TBD or, if you already know the schedule for these lessons you can go ahead and enter it (you can go back and edit the schedule later).
- If you choose to leave the schedule TBD select the check box at the top of this section next to “Schedule TBD”, otherwise leave it unchecked
- Select a day of the week from the day dropdown
- Select a duration for the lessons
- Select a start time for the lessons
- Select a start date for the lessons and choose the number of lessons for the enrollment.
The lesson grid should populate with the chosen schedule.
- Click Create Lesson and Process Initial Payment (if there are existing invoices for the student you will have the option to add the enrollment to an existing invoice).