Copying a class is a quick way to create a new instance of the class. When you copy a class, all the details of the class are copied over. You can edit these details after the copy, as needed.
- Locate your class.
- Click the class to open the class details page.
- On the class details page menu, click More options , and select Copy this class.
- Fill in the information in the Copy class dialog box.
- Select the Time Period if it is different than the current one.
- Select each day the class is held. To deselect a day, click the circled day.
- If you are changing the Start Date or End Date, click the calendars and make those changes. Note that whatever day you select, the start date will correspond to that day.
- If you are copying the class to a new time period, you can leave the Class Code as is, or change it if you like. If you are copying the class to the same time period, you must change the Class Code as it is a unique identifier for the class.
- If you want to copy existing enrollments, select Copy Existing Enrollments.
- Click .
ASAP returns you to the class details page of the class you copied. To see the new class, use the Search feature as explained in Step 1.