- Locate the course.
- On the course detail page, click the page menu, and select Create Multiple Classes.
- On the Create multiple classes page, for Please select your task, select Create.
- Select the Time Period, the Course, and then click Next.
- Enter the number of classes you are creating and click Create Classes.
On the top half of the page you see a Quick Applications and a Day/Time Quick Applications section. Use these sections to fill in the information that is the same for all of the classes and then click Fill Down to populate that information in each of your classes.
- Populate any fields in the Quick Applications and Day/Time Quick Applications section and then click Fill Down.
- Populate any missing information in each individual class section. Notice that ASAP adds a decimal and number to the class code to differentiate the classes. Take some time to think through a naming convention for your class codes. For information about class codes, see Course and Class Codes.
- When finished, click Save.