If a student is dropped from a class but needs to be re-enrolled, do not just enroll them again, use ASAP's re-enroll feature. This ensures the original enrollment date and any class history is not lost.
- Locate the student's account.
TIP: Use the Search feature in the ASAP ribbon to quickly locate the student. Select Students from the list and then type your student’s name. You can type the first few letters of the student’s first or last name and ASAP displays a list of all names matching your criteria.
- On the student listings page, click the student's name. This opens the student account page.
- On the Enrollments tab, under Activities, select Dropped /Transferred.
- Select the class you are re-enrolling in. This opens the enrollment details page.
- On the enrollment details page, click More Options, and select Re-enroll into class.