On the Inquiry Form, there are some drop-downs that require customized data. We recommend that you set up this data before proceeding with anything else.
To do this, you will go to the Setup Data page:
1) Go to Configure in the left navigation menu
2) Click on Setup Data
Once you have entered Setup Data, you will want to check out the following:
1) Ability Levels - This is where you add any Private Lesson Ability Levels. These may include ‘Beginner,’ ‘Intermediate,’ ‘Advanced,’ or whatever you see fit.
2) Styles - This is where you will add all styles taught at the school. So, for example, if you’re a music school, it may be ‘Rock’ or ‘Jazz.’
3) Desired Dates - This is where you will add desired start dates for the lessons. So, for example, you may put in ‘Immediately,’ ‘Next Semester’ or ‘I Don’t Know.’ This information, provided by the customer, will give you a better sense of when they should be contacted or enrolled.
4) Inquiry Status - The default inquiry statuses in the system are New, Assigned and Closed. You will not see them listed in the Setup Data. However, you will be able to see them in the Lesson Inquiries page. You may also add additional inquiry statuses, with which you can tag or mark inquiries, on the Setup Data page.
After you have input your Setup Data, you can proceed with the next steps of Configuration & Setup.