When students purchase lessons online through the lesson Packages tool, you can have them sign a Waiver to ensure they adhere with your policies and regulations.
1 Set Up > Course Groups
- On the Navigation menu, click Set Up, and then click Course Groups
- Create a new Course Group,
- From the left Course menu, select all your Lessons and add them to your Course Group
- Do NOT check the box to show this Course Group online.
2 Set Up > Waivers
- On the Navigation menu, click Set Up, and then click Waivers
- Create a new Waiver
- Select your new Course Group to assign the waiver to any enrollment in an activity in this Course Group.
- Do NOT check the box to Hide online. You want this waiver to appear on your public site.
3 - Test your Waiver
- In your public account, go and select a Lesson Package and go through the Check out process to check that you see your new waiver. The waiver will appear after you click Checkout on the ShopCart page
- See the waivers in your student's Account Document section