The first quarter of 2023 flew by like the record breaking storms we've seen. During that time, we've been working diligently on this month's releases.
- Emailing an invoice no longer requires adding a message. An invoice can be emailed without entering an email message.
Drop-Ins on Classes page
- We've added a link to the Class Detail page to view the Class Roster with Drop-In Students report.
- The link from Class Details will take you to the Class Roster with Drop-Ins report, then choose the date range, time period and course to view the enrollment data. The report includes Enrolled, Pending and Drop-in students.
Updates & Fixes
- Class Capacity displays properly - class capacity summary now matches the class details capacity.
- Class Detail Schedule - schedule is now viewable in ASAP 4. From Class Detail, go to the Schedule tab.
- Accounts Credits Report - student name within the report results takes you to the student account page.
- Invoice Email - tokens are now updating correctly so invoice amounts display correctly whether if balance is due or balance is paid.
- ConnexPoint - When a registrant edits a saved credit card for a recurring payment or payment plan, the credit card is now being retokenized.
- Conference Module - a loading issue was resolved on the public site when using Safari. Registrants are able to proceed with conference registrations in Safari.