Happy Fall! We are looking forward to the end of the year and beyond and invite you to contribute. Please
Take our ASAP User Survey
We want to hear from you! We're gathering data to help inform our roadmap planning for the next few years and to learn more about your experiences and future planning too. Please encourage ALL ASAP USERS to complete this brief survey when you have a moment. We, and hopefully your future selves, appreciate it :)
If you have anything urgent you want to talk with us about, please email email@example.com to get a speedy response.
ITIN is now included!
- We have added the option to gather students' ITIN on the Registration Form and it can then be included in appropriate reporting. The ITIN will appear to the student on their Profile page on Go where they can also edit it, using the Edit function on the public site.
- Watch a short (1 min) How To video or read a Support article to learn how to set up this new feature.
Instructor First Name added to search Filter :)
- On the Public site's search filters, we are now including your instructors' first names so its easier for students to find them. Filters are found by going to your Public (Go) site and clicking View All.
- If you don't see Instructors in your filters, you can activate them in Set Up > Online Registration > Filters.
- We've added some guidance on the Enrollment Report to help users understand that the Amount and Discount fields are intended as a guide only and may not reflect adjustments. If you wish to run financial/accounting data, we advise using the Financial Reports.
Course Groups in Alphabetical Order
- When you're creating a Course, the Course Groups now appear in alphabetical order.
- Issues for TouchNet users experiencing errors when trying to pay ALL invoices (entire Balance) on the Go site have now been resolved.
- The Payment Plan grid is now updating properly when the number of payments is changed.
- The Teacher's Assistant app had an issue showing all class dates to the Primary Instructor. That is now fixed.
- Email tokens in Class Reminder template are now fixed.
- When putting an invoice on a payment plan, the selected billing type was not being saved and defaulted to AutoBill. Now if the user selects Invoice as Payment Type, that is being saved correctly.
- From the AR Aging Report, users are now being redirected to ASAP 4 when they click on a student name.
- On the Lesson Inquiries page, when you filter by Subject, you will now see all instructors who have the Instructor box checked, not just Instructor User Types.