We hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving. Ready for more holidays? Let's help you get off to a smooth start with these updates.
Last chance to take our ASAP User Survey!
There's just one month left to take our survey which will close on January 1, 2024. We're gathering data to help inform our roadmap planning for the next few years and to learn more about your experiences and future planning too. Please encourage ALL ASAP USERS to complete this brief survey when you have a moment. We, and hopefully your future selves, appreciate it :)
If you have anything urgent you want to talk with us about, please email email@example.com to get a speedy response.
Payment Plan Default Start Date
Those using Payment Plans will know that if the plan is applied after the start date, the student's pay dates can be a little funky :) We've improved things to make it clearer. So now, if you apply a payment plan to an invoice after the Default start date of the payment plan (the one you set up in the Time Period configuration page), you will see a notification telling you that the default start date is in the past. You don't need to change anything. Just note the DAY of that Start Date. That day will be the one that all scheduled payments will be made on. Here's the deets:
- If the student enrolls after the Default Start Date, the plan will schedule payments as follows:
- Deposit - due 'today', i.e. when they enroll or when you create the payment plan
- Subsequent payments - will be the same 'day' of the following month. So if the Default start date is the 1st of the month all subsequent payment dates will also be on the 1st.
For example, if the default start date is 9/1/23 and I enroll on 12/5/23, the Deposit date is today, 12/5/23, and the next payments are on the 1st of the following months, i.e. 1/1/24, 2/1/24, etc..
If you require a Deposit, that remains due on enrollment.
- Classes > Custom Questions - we've improved the way you enter answer options in the Dropdown field so its easier to enter and manage many options.
- We continue to focus efforts on stabilizing payments, working with payment processors to resolve issues originating with them, and ensuring that alerts are in place to swiftly notify us of any issues. We are especially concentrating on Payment Plans and Recurring Billing and implementing multiple coded features to ensure stability and consistency.
- Private Lessons - We resolved an issue with Private Lessons pro-rating when it should only apply to Classes.
- Email statuses - these are now showing correctly in the Email Queue Report.
- Classes - We've repaired the Filter by Course Group option.
- Public Site - Instructors names are now showing properly in the Search filter