Here's what's been happening at ASAP.
Hide Additional Information
- In Courses and Classes, Additional Information can now be hidden from the public site. This means that you can add content that is just for enrolled students and it will appear on their receipts, but not the website.
- We had added the Insights tool to your ASAP Dashboard. This provides an instant and real-time view of your student enrollment data. Click through to see Details, Retention and Trends data. You can control who has access to this in User Access by setting the Insights field to Active/Inactive.
- When you make a change to a class schedule, this system will now automatically send an SMS text change notification to enrolled students who have opted in to receive SMS messages.
- We have added the option to save decimal places when creating percentage discounts or payment plan deposits in percentage amounts.
- We resolved an issue with suggested items not connecting properly to their Classes in Product Relationships
- We resolved a time zone issue which was impacting registration opening times for some international clients
- We resolved a view error showing all existing payrate types, not just those associated with the selected instructor in Classes
- Waitlisted students can now be sorted in the order they enrolled in Classes
- Our Go platform is now fully ADA compliant.
- Calendar - we have added a date range filter to allow greater search options
- Agenda - view allows you to see classes and events in list format and click through to enroll, just as you can from Day and Month views
- Original class media is now showing for all historical enrollments on all devices.