Here's what's been happening at ASAP
Happy New Year! We're optimistically feeling some hope for the year ahead and so released a few enhancements that we hope our long time ASAP users will particularly enjoy.
- You can now select the order discounts are automatically applied to an invoice - so its most beneficial to the registrant or most beneficial to the organization. Learn more about this easy switch.
- You now have two ways to display the order in which courses display on your public site. Courses can either be sorted alphabetically or chronologically. Sorting chronologically allows you to show classes listed by start date with the soonest showing first. Learn more about this easy switch.
- Updates have been made to the Schedule tab in Communication Center to enhance usability
- Updates have been made to the SMS Opt In/Opt out report
- The Calendar now displays the student name and room for the Instructor's view (and we also updated the color coding)
- We fixed an issue with grades not saving in some cases
- The Invoice history is now showing “applied discounts”, tracking all activities even when a discount is deleted
- We've enhanced the time tracking tool and you can now edit the time in/time out for students when taking attendance