We are so pleased that you're all getting busy again and hope these enhancements bring some joy and usefulness to your daily work.
We know you talk! In recognition of your advocacy in support of ASAP, we have launched a Referral Program which will provide you with a credit when you refer a new client to us. We're delighted to have this opportunity to offer an impactful thank you to you all.
ASAP 4 Resources
We're hoping that you're getting comfortable switching to ASAP 4. Over the summer, we will be releasing more videos and guides to help you get up to speed. In addition, we've written a guide for those in Student Services positions which might help if you're doing some internal training with colleagues.
The Company module is a quiet and powerful tool, allowing external companies, 3rd parties and outreach organizations to enroll class participants themselves and pay the invoice themselves. This tool is often used to manage contracted teaching activities at schools (e.g. teaching an afterschool guitar class to 10 students at PS 123) and to deliver custom training for an organization's staff (e.g. delivering a CPR class to 10 members of staff at VANCO). It is helpful if you're charging based on the number of students in the class and when you don't need to know who the students are.
- Your Company clients have received an upgrade and can now manage their accounts, from their phones if necessary, on the Public site. Share with them this guide to managing their account.
- Manage the Company module in ASAP 4 following these simple instructions
If you don't have the Company module, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have it activated.
- Communication Center - the Image and Document libraries are now populated with all the materials you uploaded in ASAP 3 so you no longer have to go hunting for them all over again!
- Class Instance Enrollment Count - if you need to know numbers, not names, this report will help providing a count of Enrolled, Pending, Waitlisted and Drop In students for each class meeting. This is especially helpful if you need to understand how many people are in your building at a given time.
- Progression at School Report - this shows you retention data (Summary and Details) from one time period to the next.
We've been working to supercharge the load times on your public sites. Now you should see "faster than a fast thing on National Fast Day" speeds, especially on your heavy content pages and when you apply those handy filters!
- We resolved a problem where Registration Fees were not applying to some Private Lesson enrollments for some users.
- Some User Access settings were not applying and allowing users to see hidden data. That is now fixed.