Lots of activities happened in our shortest month.
- Merging invoices with payment plans. Admin who wish to merge an invoice on a payment plan will need to remove the payment plan, merge the invoice, and then put the invoice back on a payment plan to ensure accuracy of tracking.
- Registration form changes on Ethnicity and Hispanic labels. To help compliance with government reporting, we have made changes to the Ethnicity and Hispanic fields.
- Ethnicity has been changed to 'Race' and the option of No Response has been removed.
- Hispanic has been changed to Ethnicity and is now a drop down select field: “Hispanic or Latino” /“Non-Hispanic or Latino”
- Updates to Waiver Report. To accompany recent release of Private Lesson waivers, we have updated the Waiver Report to include responses on both Classes and Private Lessons.
- Print Current Student Schedule. This is now available from within the student account, Schedule tab.
- Additional fields on Tax Deductible Report. In response to requests, we have added the organization, tax ID and total added to the tax-deductible report on the customer's account on the public site.
- Student search updates. Users can now search names that have an apostrophe in them and searching first/last name results also show middle names as well.
- Raw Hours added. Where users have access to the Raw Hours tool, these can now be added in ASAP 4
- Payment Plan allocations. Payments were being applied incorrectly and not showing on the payment plan. This is resolved and payments are showing and allocated to the correct payment plan payment.
- Student email link on Student Detail page was not responding and is now resolved.
- Credit Programs were not showing in the listing page is now resolved. Credit Programs are now displaying correctly in the left-hand navigation.
- Rescheduled lessons duration issue is resolved. When a set of lessons had the duration of its lessons changed, the new duration was not saved when scheduled.
- Calendar was displaying holidays in Classes, when they should be hidden or marked as a Holiday. This has been resolved and the calendar is accurately reflecting the dates a class will be held on.