We've sprung into spring with lots of new enhancements and fixes.
- Student Account number has been added to Class Detail page. We've added the family account number to make it easy to identify when family members are in the same class.
- New Auth.Net codes on Failed Transaction report. We've added new sub-codes to the Failed Transaction report, making it easier for you to troubleshoot failed payments.
- Change Registrant on Manual Fee. We've added the option to change the family member who should be associated with any Manual Fee.
- Reports added to Student > Financials > Invoices tab. You can now see the following student reports from the Student page:
- Transaction Detail Report
- Customer Account Statement report
- After School Statement report (if After School module is active).
- The Primary Family member is now listed as the main contact on the invoice.
- Instructor User Types who do not have Core Financials in their user profile will no longer have access to tools in Private Lessons that may change the invoice.
- You can now edit the amount of credit you want to apply to an invoice and not have the Full Amount apply automatically.
- The Additional Registrant fee is now available when editing the invoice.
- When a student was enrolled from a waitlist, the time period fee is no longer applying when it has already been paid.
- The discount on Drop In fee is now applying correctly.
- The sync between Ethnicity and Race fields and CASAS/Tops has been resolved.
- Student middle name is now showing on the Student Detail page.
- Issues with the AfterSchool check in pages not loading have been resolved.
- Enrollment and Attendance notes are now appearing in both A3 and A4, regardless of where they are entered.
- Secondary Instructors are now displayed on the class Detail page.
- Final Grade Save is working again.
- Lessons can no longer be cancelled or rescheduled if they have attendance already taken.
- Lessons marked Excluded are now fully excluded from the lessons roll over to a future time period.