We hope you're enjoying all the sounds of summer with maybe some happy voices from summer camp while prepping for the upcoming academic year, closing out the previous year, scheduling meetings around everyone's vacations, dodging Covid and, as we all think before every summer, finding some down time to relax a bit! Don't worry - we haven't either.
- We know there are issues with load times when you first visit some pages, especially Classes. We are working hard to resolve these throughout the system and you should already see faster speeds on the Student page.
These are the current releases for July.
- We now offer SMS for our clients in Australia. Contact us for more information.
- We've adjusted the way we show information about a credit on the Invoice as this was confusing to some users. Now, when a credit has been used, the label 'Credit given on invoice item' does not appear.
- By popular demand, we've added Products to the items that can be included in an Automatic Discount.
Our favorite fix of the summer so far - the little excel icon on all the main pages exporting all your data straight from the page! It is working again. It was one of our favorite parts of ASAP 4 so we're happy that its back up :)
And if you haven't noticed it yet, check it out on all of the main pages. Now you don't have to go to reports to run a list of classes with waitlists, or students in a zip code, or ...
- We had reports of manual Registration Fee discounts not applying in some cases. This is now fixed.
- The system was not emailing a receipt to classes without fees but now receipts are being sent for all types of enrollments.
- We had some clients who could not make adjustments to invoices with $0 fees (because it didn't see a value to adjust!). This is now fixed.
- We had an issue with the Cash Out button on the Student Detail page. This is fixed and now the button becomes inactive once that feature is used.
- Some clients had issues where credits were created, resulting in negative balances. We have resolved this and clean ups are complete.