We've been laboring in honor of Labor Day and encouraged by the very real excitement we're getting from you about the coming new school year. We hope its filled with the sounds and activities of actual real live humans.
- We've added the option to apply Credit to future scheduled payments of a payment plan.
- You can now apply Automatic Discounts to Products.
- Two issues in the Communications Center where resolved:
- you can now email all staff members.
- recipients on scheduled emails are now being retained when that email is edited.
- Registration Form also had two resolutions:
- the Emergency Contact info section was not showing in some instances. This is now fixed.
- an issue occurred when creating a multi-select dropdown question in Admin. This is now resolved and that question type can be saved as expected.
- The Calendar on your public site is now displaying activities correctly in all views: Day/Month?Agenda.
- We've fixed access to Insights which was showing on home pages for some users when the module had been deactivated entirely. Now, it is not displaying unless the Module is active.
- Some users were having issues when scheduling Unscheduled Lessons when the meta schedule duration was different from the Unscheduled lesson. This is now resolved and new lessons will be scheduled at the original duration, not the meta schedule duration.
- The new Teacher's Assistant app and the Class Attendance page in ASAP 4 was displaying holiday and excluded dates in some instances. This is now fixed and dates of a holiday or excluded date do not appear at all.
- The Conference module had an error that was preventing users from changing the Registrant for a conference session. This is now fixed.
- The Cash Out credit option (button) is now disabled once the credit has been cashed out.
- Two issues with taxes were fixed:
- Miscalculation of applicable tax when adjusting items is now resolved
- Reallocated payments now include any applied taxes.